34 Super Cheap And Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Beauty Routine In 2019
I don’t know what will be shining more this year: your skin, your hair, or your super happy bank account!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Study up on your makeup brushes — each one has a specific function and purpose to make your overall look appear ~perfectly done~. For example, a kabuki brush will give you an airbrushed effect, while a contour brush brings out your angles (hello, cheekbones).
This highly-rated makeup brush set ($11.99+ on Amazon; available in three colors) has everything you need: a powder brush, angled brush, fan brush, flat angled brush, face flat brush, round brush, angled detail brush, precise brush, two concealer brushes, classic eyeshadow brush, blending brush, angled eyeshadow brush, lash and eyebrow brush, eyeliner brush, and tapered brush! I’m out of breath, are you out of breath?
Plus! This cult-favorite makeup sponge ($6.97 on Amazon) already has 1,769 five-star reviews for quickly becoming everyone’s go-to for blending foundation smoothly and giving makeup an ~airbrushed effect~.
2. Trick people into thinking you take regular trips to the salon by maintaining blonde hair with some Fanola shampoo. Not only will it keep your hair from yellowing over time, but it’ll actually INCREASE the brightness and platinum levels in your hair. *Color* me impressed.
Just don’t use it for more than three minutes (once a week), because then your hair will turn lavender (unless you’re into that, which some reviewers are!!!).
Promising review: “I have platinum blonde hair and harsh water. My hair easily gets discolored no matter how little I wash it. I have used a number of high-end purple shampoos and thought they were all great quality. Until now. I didn’t realize what I was missing in my life. I left this shampoo on for maybe three minutes and now my hair looks freshly-toned to an icy blonde. I’ll never live my life again without this shampoo.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.83+ (available in six sizes).
For more info, check out “If You Color Your Hair Blonde, You Need This Purple Shampoo“.
3. Assign the proper shade of concealer when addressing different concerns so 2019 is the year pimples don’t stand in our way of killer makeup. Surprise zit? Go with green. Dark under-eye bags? Orange is the answer.
Check out even more easy-to-remember charts about makeup!
This NYX color-correcting palette ($6.69 on Amazon) has six colors for every concern: yellow for purple or dark under-eye circles, green for redness, purple and pink to brighten dull spots, and light and medium nude shades to even out skin tones.
4. Kiss faded puckers goodbye with theBalm matte liquid lipstick — its lightweight yet long-lasting formula will make sure you never have to ~pout~ over feathered lips again. I guess 2019 really is all about payoff.
Not only does it last allll day, but it boasts a matte AND comfortable finish! Plus, it’s cruelty-free!
Promising review: “I am always looking for the next best lip product and I struck gold with this one. I love everything about it, the color isn’t so dark that I can’t wear it to the office. It is completely matte which I love, but the best part about this product is that it lasts ALL day. No matter what I eat or drink, it doesn’t go anywhere. I can even kiss my husband without our lips becoming the same color. I would recommend this to anyone.” —LG
Get it from Amazon for $16.13 (available in 12 shades).
5. Bolden your eye game *without* tricky eyeliner by simply applying a highly-pigmented, colorful eyeshadow and swiping on lots (and lots) of volumizing mascara.
Celebrity makeup artist (hello, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, and Serena Williams), Sir John, gave us step-by-step tutorials for unique yet totally achievable makeup looks. Check out all his easy-to-follow tutorials!
This L’Oréal eyeshadow ($4.95+ on Amazon) comes in 22 dramatic shades, lasts ~24 hours~, and is waterproof and crease-resistant. Meaning it’s ready for you to bring on the (good kind) of drama all darn day.
And! This Maybelline mascara ($6.74 on Amazon) is a tried-and-true favorite for creating falsies-like lashes that put high-end brands to SHAME. Reviewers say this gives them long, thick lashes in as little as *one to two swipes*!
6. Take your favorite face wash a step further by washing up with a cleansing brush. This bb gently exfoliates to remove dead skin, treat breakouts, and reduce excess oil — gone are the days of overpriced facials.
It has two sides: one with fine soft bristles, and exfoliating rubber pins on the other.
Promising review: “I use this every other day along with my Japanese face wash and it leaves my skin incredibly soft and clean. I was truthfully surprised to see how much makeup is still left on my skin even after removing it all with makeup remover wipes. It definitely pays to wash your face with this. I love that it’s gentle enough for daily use and that the brush is small enough to store anywhere. I definitely recommend it.” —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $9.45 (available in three colors).
7. Make this the year that your brows are not only related, but actually complement the rest of your features (instead of overpowering them). Match your brow makeup to your hair as closely as possible so that your look always seems ~au natural~.
Birchbox spoke with Benefit’s ~Brow Expert~ about matching our brows to the rest of our features! Check out more for how to choose the right shade for your brows. Let’s break down what you’ll want:
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow and Volumizing Eyebrow Gel: ($24 on Birchbox; available in eight shades) is best for blonde eyebrows. Its precise tip helps you control the brush and easily build color — plus, it features warm (golden undertones) and cool blonde (lighter undertones) shades that mirror blonde hair.
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow and Volumizing Eyebrow Gel: ($24 on Birchbox; available in eight shades) is also great for brunettes, because it boasts ~five~ brown shades so you can pick which one best matches your hair. Hot tip: go for a shade one to two shades deeper than your hair color — but never lighter!
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil: ($24 on Birchbox; available in six shades) has dark brunette to black hair in mind. It has a range of three deep shades to match your dark tresses! Not to mention it’s super easy to apply, thanks to its thin pencil applicator to create hair-like strokes that even shaky hands can’t mess up. Did I mention it lasts *12 hours*?
M·A·C Cosmetics Brow Sculpt ($22 on Birchbox; available in seven shades) is great for red hair, thanks to its neutral shades that work with lighter hair, instead of overpowering it. Plus! You can use its pointed edge to create more defined brows, or the flat side to make naturally full-looking brows. AND it’s smudge-resistant. Bless.
8. Keep pro-level nails ~on hand~ without the hefty bill by finishing at-home manis with a layer of Seche Vite gel effect top coat. Basically, you’ll get all the perks of a fancy gel mani straight from your couch — it’s fast-dry, high-shine, and will make your hard work last (and last).
It doesn’t even require UV or LED light!
Promising review: “I am apparently hard on all nail polishes. A typical DIY manicure would last a day or two before chipping. I have tried MANY top coats and DIY gel solutions, but read recent reviews on Seche Vive gel top coat and thought I would try it. I was surprised. I did my nails on a Thursday and they lasted me through Tuesday before chipping. This was pretty amazing. I am a mom on-the-go and work on my computer all day long so I didn’t expect this to last. This time, I used an OPI nail polish ($10.53) (three coats) and three coats of the Seche Vive. It’s only been two days, but my no chips and my nails are still shiny. Another plus is that it dries nails very fast!” —Mommy May
Get it from Amazon for $6.46.
9. Switch to an all-natural dry shampoo that’s formulated to perfectly match brunette hair (so long, annoying white streaks) AND add major volume in-between washes so it seems like we totally shower every day. Feel free to tell everyone you get regular blowouts.
Its rice powder, kaolin clay, charcoal, cocoa, lavender and peppermint oil combo provide volume, absorb excess oil, and generally make it look like we haven’t waited a full week to wash our hair.
Promising review: “I LOVE this dry shampoo!!! I teach yoga and core fusion (sweaty, awesome workouts) full-time and this helps me go two or three days without having to wash my hair. I have really long, dark brown hair and this blends perfectly into my scalp, absorbs excess oil, and best of all, gives me a ton of volume!!! At the end of day two, after teaching six to eight sweaty classes, I can put this in and my hair looks fabulous!” —Stephanie M. Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $12.90.
10. Use a Fenty highlighting stick to effortlessly brighten your complexion in subtle areas, like your under-eye, nose, and chin. It’ll look absolutely natural, but bring out an effortless *glow up*. Plus, it’ll make your eye makeup really stand out!
Rihanna’s (ever heard of her?) makeup artist, Hector Espinal, came to the office to teach us how to create pro-level looks! Check out all his tips and tricks.
Promising review: “Oh my. I got this in ‘Confetti’, because I love the iridescent look and it did not disappoint! It blends SO well into my skin and gives me a beautiful glow without looking tacky! I place it on my cheekbones and brow bone as a highlight and it looks amazing.” —ph14basic
Get it from Sephora for $25 (available in 10 shades).
11. Turn your living room into your very own spa by subscripting to a monthly delivery of Facetory sheet masks with four monthly K-beauty masks. It’s essentially the cheapest way to explore cutting-edge Korean skincare, because it gives your skin benefits usually reserved for high-end derm brands.
Each kit comes with an insert with tips and explanations of the benefits of each mask! All the luxury of masking, zero of the “what is on my face” mystery.
Promising review: “It’s fun to try out new masks that are well-reviewed by experts (I’m definitely no expert), and I love the subscription model! This weekly face mask tradition has helped banish the Sunday scaries this fall/winter.” —Emily Berglund
12. Add major shine to even damaged tresses with just a few pumps of Verb hair oil. Its blend of Moringa oil and essential nutrients smooth frizz, fight humidity, and promote bouncy, healthy tresses no matter how many mornings you use a straightener. Fried hair is no longer in our vocabulary.
It’s also great for treating split ends! It’s color-safe so you can use it to bring bleached hair back to life.
Promising review: “This stuff has changed my hair game. I have excessively bleached hair, but this stuff has returned it to a soft, healthy, and silky feeling. I run two to three pumps of this oil through my damp hair (I have long, thick hair), and work it into the bleached parts. I also add more before curling my hair to protect it from heat damage. The amount you get for the price is astonishing, considering most hair oils give you less product for like twice as much. Buy it: works great, smells great, and feels great.” —Eva
Get it from Amazon for $13.10.
13. Continue your newly luxe regimen even when you go to sleep! An Elizavecca brightening night cream plus a silky pillowcase will bring mornings of glowing skin and smooth hair *overnight*.
The Elizavecca night cream is packed with skin-loving retinol to tackle acne, smooth fine lines, and brighten skin tones all while you sleep. And if you didn’t know, sleeping with a silky pillow case helps to avoid hair breakage (and is gentler on sensitive skin) so you wake up with frizz-free tresses!
Promising review (for the night cream): “This is the best product I have ever used on my face! It adds a glow to my skin and has evened out my skin tone. This is an awesome product.” —Julie O’Kon
14. Nix bad hair days with nothing more than a deceivingly fancy updo. A few twisted braids, bobby pins, and a total of ten minutes is all you need to forget you ever even worried about frizz.
Check out even more amazing hairdos that take 10 steps or less.
15. Bring out clearer skin with just a flick of the wrist by adding some Nip + Fab glycolic cleansing pads to your nightly routine. Not only will it feel like a ~luxurious~ last step, but their formula of exfoliating 2.8% glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, and witch hazel will get you a brighter complexion before January is even over.
FYI, the witch hazel is there to soothe and tone your skin (to balance out the other exfoliating properties). And if you’re a skincare obsessive like me, I don’t have to tell you how great a deal $10 is for glycolic acid. Bless.
Promising review: “I am new to the world of AHAs and glycolic acid, so I’m not sure how this product measures up to others similar to it. But I’ll never go back to NOT exfoliating. I’ve noticed my stubborn acne scars fading drastically after only a week of using these nightly. My recurring acne in those areas seem to be dying down, and my overall skin tone seems to be brightening. I am really impressed so far!” —Mitzy McMillion
Get a pack of 60 from Amazon for $6.89.
16. Upgrade your shower habits with nothing more than a little Tree Hut shea sugar scrub, because spa days are expensive but that won’t stop you from getting the extra smooth skin you deserve thanks to vitamins A, E, and F’s abilities to promote a healthier complexion while you exfoliate.
It’s jam-packed with super-beneficial ingredients: pomegranate extract to invigorate your skin, acai berry extract to reduce blemishes and fight fine lines, safflower seed oil with anti-inflammatory properties, evening primrose oil to regular oil glands, almond oil to stimulate collagen, and avocado oil to defend against free-radicals (like pollution). AND it’s all-natural and cruelty-free!
Promising review: “This is an amazing scrub, especially for the price. It smells just like a ripe mango but doesn’t leave a strong scent on your skin. It’s a tougher scrub, great for legs and thighs. After one use I noticed a difference in my skin’s texture. Overall a great product that I will buy again!” —Dramaclass
Get it from Amazon for $5.89+ (available in five styles)
17. Amp up your lashes volume with extremely little effort, courtesy of L’Oréal double-sided mascara with both a conditioning primer and an ultra-lengthening topcoat. Pricey falsies or a few quick swipes of this? I’ll keep your secret between us.
The base coat (one end) is infused with ingredients to protect, nourish and strengthen lashes, while the other end acts as extensions to lengthen lashes. Did I mention there’s no need for drying time after applying primer AND it’s smudge-proof? Be still, my heart.
Promising review: “I love this mascara so much. I had this exact mascara about five years ago and once I ran out, I struggled with using other kinds that just couldn’t measure up. I finally hunted this one down again here on Amazon and I’m so glad I did. I’ve yet to find a mascara that so easily gives me length and volume. The extensions this mascara creates are long, fluttery, and simply awesome. To remove this mascara, I simply get the tips of my fingers wet with warm water and gently grip my eyelashes.” —Sarah Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $7.83.
18. Dry your natural curls with a diffuser (and hold it at an upwards angle) instead of air drying so that your ringlets have more volume, yet a heck of a lot less frizz. Overpriced hair products? NOT THIS YEAR.
Promising review: “I bought this hair dryer several years ago and really loved it, so when it stopped working recently due to a loose connection in the GFCI plug I knew I had to purchase it again. The retractable cord is just brilliant — every hair dryer should have this feature. The cool shot button is handy to help set your style. And the diffuser attachment is just *fabulous*, with air being directed in and through the prongs as well as around them to provide more even heat and air distribution. I am so glad Conair is still making this model and that Amazon carries it.” —Donna L.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
Just look at that definition!
19. Flake on dry lips by exfoliating on-the-go with some Kopari lip scrub. It’s loaded with antioxidants and coconut oil so that your pucker is soft, nourished, and of course, selfie-ready. Uneven lipstick? We left her in 2018.
Get it from Free People for $16.
20. Spritz your way to clear, happy skin (all while scoring a luxe midday pick-me-up) with a Mario Badescu misting trio. Each formula addresses a different concern from dull skin to stubborn breakouts. Are you basically a derm now? Yes.
Let’s break down what each bb does:
* Aloe, cucumber, and green tea: to wake up dull tired, skin, hydrate, tone, and reduce redness in irritated complexions. Also popular for treating breakouts throughout the day.
* Aloe, chamomile and lavender: to comfort irritated, dry skin, hydrate, overall de-stress both you and your complexion.
* Aloe herbs and rosewater: to hydrate, and treat dry, uncomfortable skin throughout the day. Also great for refreshing makeup.
Promising review: “I am obsessed with these sprays! They’re super hydrating and toning. I have a nice glow and my skin feels and looks visibly healthier. I spray first thing after my shower then moisturizer with lotion, apply makeup and spray to set it. My niece who is on Accutane recommended these to me, because of her dry skin and I love it.” —Jessica Soliz
Get them from Amazon for $21.
Learn more about the cult-favorite rose water spray in “This Facial Spray Is $7 And Will Make You Feel Refreshed AF.”
21. Brighten your teeth with a vegan charcoal toothpaste that’ll give you fresh pearly whites without a) costing you a lot of *green*, b) making a mess of your sink, and c) requiring any more effort than just regularly brushing. We are READY for 365 days of blinding people with our smiles.
Did I mention it’s made with organic mint which makes it taste AMAZING?
Promising review: “I’ve used every brand, you name it, and NOTHING has ever worked. I was shocked to see how white my teeth were after one brushing. I had no idea it was also a whitening toothpaste. I love this toothpaste. I haven’t been able to eat cold stuff in years and years! Now I can eat fruit right out of my fridge instead of letting it sit out to warm up. Thank you so much for this wonderful product!” —Raemi L.
Get it from Amazon for $3.32.
22. Pick your eyeshadow shade based on the ~color wheel~. The hues opposite to your iris shade (aka complementary) are what will make your eyes look the most prominent — and therefore will cause even drugstore makeup to appear almost custom-made.
This waterproof eye shadow palette ($11.88 on Amazon) has 35 shades and 552 five-star reviews! Each color is super-pigmented, easy to blend, stays on all day, and give you lots (and lots) of options.
23. Put an end to broken cuticles and chapped knuckles by ending the day with a soothing pair of Karuna hand masks (yes, we’re making this a thing this year). Ten minutes with these deep conditioning bbs and your hands won’t even remember what winter used to do to them.
They’re also great for dry feet!
Promising review: “This mask is divine! My hands suffer during Minnesota winters (-30°…ouch!). Crepey skin, redness, I’m sure you get the picture. This stuff plumped them back up and calmed the redness. I highly recommend!” —Beauty Addict
Get them from Amazon for $9.50.
24. Research what foundation methods are best for *you*, especially if your current routine just isn’t cutting it. If you have oily skin, maybe a powder foundation is actually better than liquid. Not getting enough coverage? Time to start with a primer! One small change = big, big, difference.
Learn more in Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Foundation.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder ($5.97+ on Amazon; available in six shades) is a favorite as both a powder foundation *and* a setting powder. It lasts allll day, controls excess oil and shine, and if applied with its included sponge can be used as a concealer, as well.
Maybelline Makeup Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Face Makeup Primer ($5.24 on Amazon) creates a smooth and long-lasting base for your foundation. Other benefits of using this primer? It drastically blurs pores, moisturizes your skin, and creates a soft, matte finish. Plus, it feels super lightweight so you’re comfortable all day. Tldr: this will make your foundation stay put .
The easiest yet most important tip to remember? Test foundation on your neck, instead of your arm so that your makeup seamlessly matches the rest of you! Your ~look~ will seem 10 times more expensive when properly shaded.
Check out even more game-changing beauty charts to learn alllll you need about makeup.
Having trouble finding the right shade? Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation ($5.22+ on Amazon) is available in ~40~ shades so it’s a great start to finding a fitting hue!
25. Check that your makeup translates well outside (the ultimate test) by enlisting the help of an LED magnification mirror that mimics natural light. AND go one step further by opting for a travel size so hotels never disrupt your very important process again.
Promising review: “This came in handy while traveling throughout Europe. We were in a different hotel every night and I would use this mirror to put my makeup on in bed while my husband took up the bathroom space. My mom and cousin asked for it several times throughout the trip — they even claimed it was a lifesaver. This will even come in handy at home when I need brighter lighting to put a little more effort into my makeup routine. Also, I love that it has a little kickstand!”” —MkHope
Get it from Amazon for $17.97 (available in three colors).
26. Transform your hair *without* the commitment by creating faux bangs. Think of it as a chic “new year, new me” look, except scary scissors stay far away. All it takes is a deceptive high pony and some hair spray!
Too much work? Try these faux bang extensions ($5.99 on Amazon; available in 18 shades) that already have tons of reviews about how these look super realistic!
27. Conquer your fears of the cat eye by secretly stamping in the winged tip with a double-sided eyeliner. Apparently it *is* this easy to look extra sharp.
It’s as easy as two steps: One side has a triangle-shaped tip to create the perfect winged tip, while the other effortlessly glides to complete the look.
Promising review:”Let me start by saying this isn’t my first cat eye rodeo. I’ve tried the taping method, normal liquid liner, plastic winged stamping devices, stencils, all of it! So when I saw this I thought, meh, why not give it a shot. Well, this gem arrived and I immediately had to try it out, all while laughing at how terrible this would probably turn out….but to my surprise I put the left cat eye on first and it was perfect. I thought this was a fluke and did the right eye…again, it came out clean and perfect! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN ABLE TO DO A CAT EYE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, LET ALONE THE TWO MINUTES THIS TOOK TO DO! There were no sloppy streaks that I had to touch up or anything you would expect. Just a clean crisp line. I can now do a cat eye EVERY day and look/feel like a badass. Everyone can think I spend hours doing my makeup in the morning.” —LadyMeow
Get it from Amazon for $12.34 (available in four sizes).
28. Drop some serum onto your makeup sponge to say a final goodbye to foundation dry patches. Your makeup will look natural and dewy, and acne scars will stay safely flake-free. Aka the next 12 months will have A LOT more selfies.
This well-loved Acure argan oil serum ($15.43 on Amazon) has an easy-to-use pump so you don’t overdo it when applying to your sponge! Plus, reviewers rave about how their complexions are absolutely *glowing* and clearer even after the first use.
29. Brighten your complexion from face wash alone with some Acure brightening facial scrub. This’ll become your go-to to exfoliate away excess oil and treat breakouts — all while bringing out a clear, glowing complexion from underneath. Lazy people REJOICE!
Promising review: “I am in LOVE with this facial scrub. I’ve had this for almost two weeks now and I love the way my skin is glowing! I have sensitive skin so I have to really be careful with the products I choose. Even after one use, you start to see a difference. It moisturizes, exfoliates, and leaves your skin smooth. I didn’t even need to apply a moisturizer afterwards! Definitely a must-have!” —Mizza C.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49.
30. End painful waxes by opting for a far gentler facial hair epilator. It removes chin, cheek, and upper lip fuzzies without any of the dreaded ~ouch~ moments. If this isn’t the most welcome change to 2019, I really don’t know what is.
Each session will last up to ~six weeks~! This kit also includes tweezers and a travel bag.
Promising review: “This little gem is no joke! It successfully and painlessly removes the hairs off my chinny chin chin. I love this thing. It does become addictive to witness this powerful little bugger pull some serious roots out of your chin and above your lips. This is money worth spending.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
31. Keep your brushes clean this year! An easy-to-use scrubber will help you avoid breakouts (hello, bacteria) and apply makeup a whole lot better when there isn’t icky residue in the way. Your eyeshadow deserves to SHINE.
Promising review: “I wash my brushes that I use every day and this little gadget works great and cuts my cleaning by half. It is hard rubber and fits two of my fingers to hold. I love the ease of use of this product — it really, really cleans your brushes well.” —Internet Shopper
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
32. Treat eye bags with a healthy dose of luxury, aka 24K gold eye masks. They’ll reduce puffiness, hydrate your skin, and add shine to dull skin so your complexion matches how rich you feel while wearing these.
Promising review: “I was searching for something to reduce the bags under my eyes and erase nine years of working nights and four years of raising toddlers. I talked to a friend who sells an expensive brand of face products and just couldn’t fathom spending hundreds of dollars on face products. So I turned to Amazon and came across these! They feel amazing on my face and after a few uses, my skin seems less swollen, less discolored and even softer. They’re definitely a bargain at this price!” —Amy
Get a pack of 15 from Amazon for $19.48.
33. Map out your eye makeup to make your eyes appear brighter and larger by using three colors (a neutral, a darker shade, and a highlighter). How many selfies can you add to your Insta story per day now? The limit does not exist.
Regan Rabanal, senior artist at MAC cosmetics, came to BuzzFeed to show us how to finally cancel shiny photos. Check out all his tips and tricks!
This Palladio eyeshadow quad ($6.48 on Amazon; available in seven shades) makes is easy peasy to achieve a *contoured* effect in minutes. Did we go to beauty school somehow before the new year? …Yes.
This Maybelline highlighter stick ($6.40 on Amazon; available in two shades) will make it super simple to add a little shine to your eye makeup, thanks to its pigmented and creamy formula. Just dab a little with your finger, and you’re out the door.
34. Take skincare up a level by incorporating a microneedle roller into your routine. When combined with a serum, it essentially *boosts* the oil’s usual benefits to exfoliate, brighten, and repair irritated skin so that you’re left with a dewy glow.
Basically this is just a much more effective way of applying serum than just with your fingers. It only takes five minutes!
Promising review: “I’ve been seeing a lot of positive changes as soon as I started using this. Using with a good topical product is a must. I had a few scars around the cheek area which are now mostly gone. I’ve also noticed a reduction in my pores which gives my skin a very smooth feel and look. It only takes me ten minutes a day to carry out the treatments (which are painless by the way) and it has benefited me more than I ever thought it would. If you’re a beginner like me, I would really recommend this one.” —Mark Smith
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
Need a serum? This highly-rated — we’re talking 7,461 five-star reviews — vitamin C serum ($19.99 on Amazon) is packed with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E to improve clarity and brighten skin. It promotes collagen production, while the vitamin C synergistically blends with hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E targets fine lines, firmness, dark spots, and most importantly, ACNE.
Watching yourself become fancier and fancier like:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.